Online Player Registration Information
BBYSL is excited to launch online registration for all divisions. Please read the following to help make your registration process go as smooth as possible. If you have any questions regarding this process please send an email to the League Registrar.
- You must be 5 or Older as of January 1st to register.*
- All Players will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system.
- Must provide parent information if you live with one or both parents. (Different contact information, such as phone numbers and emails, can be added to each adult added to the account.)
- After your account is created please register and make payment.
- Please Read and Provide All Necessary Information. You will be asked to acknowledge that you have read and understand all information.
- We only accept Visa/MasterCard Credit & Debit Cards at this time.
- NO REFUNDS
- Multiple siblings that live at the same address can register at the same time. Complete one registration then click the continue shopping button to register another player. If players DO NOT live at the same address, create an individual account. Only register yourself under your account, unless you are siblings living at the same address.
- Rest assured the entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
Thank you for using our NEW online registration!
*If unable to register online, forms can be downloaded at bbysl.com or contact your division representative.